READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING
LTD seeks original writing, photography, and video that inspires others to live out their dreams
BEFORE SUBMITTING A STORY
1. Familiarize yourself with the general categories on LTD
2. Avoid submitting on specific topics or stories already published
3. Publishing rights – Read the User’s Agreement
SUBMITTING A STORY
1. Sign-in to your Living the Dream account
2. Click Add Post
3. Submit an original draft (max 1,500 words). Please check spelling, punctuation, grammar, and facts. Submissions sent with numerous errors will not be published.
4. Media is important! Include videos, pictures, or audio files to better tell the story.
5. Submissions received without all accompanying info requested on the submission page will not be considered. LTD has absolutely no obligation to give feedback or reasoning for why a submission is not posted on this Site. LTD has the sole right to edit, reject or remove a submission from this site at any time.
6. We will review and monitor the content before posting. All content may be edited for grammar, spelling, and inappropriate content. Please be patient with us and keep submitting stories. We greatly appreciate our LTD reporters!
SUGGESTED GUIDING QUESTIONS FOR STORIES
What was the dream/aspiration?
How was the dream/aspiration achieved?
What were the challenges you faced?
How much did it cost to achieve your dream? How did you fund it?
What are the next plans?
How do you define LTD?
What advice would you give others who want to achieve a similar dream?
HOW TO GET YOUR STORY FEATURED
Once your story gets 50 likes it becomes featured on Living the Dream
Be sure to share your story through social media and encourage your friends to “like” it!
Ready to inspire the world?